All you need to know about Curriculum Workshops
What are curriculum workshops?
GrantMe hosts 8 different workshops each month. These workshops give you the opportunity to learn useful skills and tips for success across a wide range of areas in your life!
We cover a range of topics:
- Vision and Goals
- How to Make Your Resume Standout
- How to Write Powerful Scholarship Applications
- How to Have a Debt-Free Degree
- How to Get Your Dream Job
- How to Overcome Stress & Make Success Look Easy
- How to Land Top Internships
- How to Get Back 10 Hours Every Week
How do I book a workshop?
You can reserve your spot in our next workshop in the support section of the webapp!
Which workshop should I join?
All of them! 🤗
Are we serious? Yes! All of our workshops have been popular among our students. As the topics are very specific you will gain a different set of skills from each workshop.
Do I have to pay extra for the workshop?
That depends on your program and subscription. If you are an academy student, you have access to all workshops for your 1st year!
If you are on a subscription, it will depend on the type of subscription you have signed up for. Reach out to our team at [email protected] for more information on what is included in your plan!
What do I need before I register for a workshop?
Here are a couple of things that you need to do before you attend a Curriculum Workshop:
- Make sure that you have Zoom downloaded on your computer
- Do you have the correct workshop time? Double-check your workshop time by heading to the Support tab in the app.
- Prepare your questions! If you have some questions to ask our team, prepare them in advance so you don’t miss the opportunity to get our expert advice!
How do I access the workshop?
You can access the webinar through the Zoom link in the calendar invite and in the email reminder!
If you can't find the email reminder, check your spam folder.
I cannot get on the workshop, help!
If you cannot get onto the webinar, please check the following things:
- Are you using the correct Zoom link?
- Are you joining the webinar at the correct time?
- Is your Zoom app up to date? Sometimes, Zoom will not let you on the call if you do not have your Zoom app updated.
If you still can't get on, reach out to us on live chat and our specialists will help you out!
Is the workshop recorded?
Our workshops are recorded for quality and training purposes. Unlike webinars, our recorded workshops are not posted on the webapp.
If you have missed a workshop, no worries! Come join our next one! We hold a workshop on each topic once every month.