How Much Does GrantMe Cost?
How Much Does GrantMe Cost?
GrantMe is a program that guides and supports students along their education & career planning journey to having a future full of options.
We offer students access to a platform with tools that will foster skills towards a debt-free education, unlocking career and community involvement opportunities. The GrantMe philosophy is simple. Remove the uncertainty. Create options.
Our mission is to give students the tools and skills to have a bright future full of options. Having options can mean many things to different students; a pool of additional career opportunities, choosing which school they want to study at, or getting to pick where in the world they want to start their career. It’s exciting because students can choose what their future means to them.
We’ve seen students turn down university opportunities without breaking a sweat to take up programs of their choice because they’ve done the work to have the freedom to choose. Meet Matthew, who moved from Vancouver to Toronto to pursue a new career in business after originally planning to start his career in Vancouver. It’s empowering because Matthew has done the work to have a clear vision for his life & he has multiple pathways to achieve it.
For too long, students have been stuck taking whatever pathways are presented to them as teenagers when they don’t have the life experience or education to choose what option is right for them. This often leads to stress & regret years down the road.
Planning Your Future Is A Big Deal And Often Stressful.
We make sure you get it right the first time around.
At GrantMe, we turn the pressure students face into possibility through proactive planning, goal-setting, & action. We believe students should be given a toolbox & plan that allows them to walk into their career in control, with the power of choice, so that they can impact the world.
When students feel that they have options, they reach new heights. They’re less stressed; they think clearer, make better decisions and have a more significant impact on society.
To most students, this ability to design their future doesn’t seem like an option. They’re too used to feeling stuck or being told what to pursue, taking minimal action, or just “doing whatever everyone does.”
GrantMe is here to change that. It’s time to put the power back into the students’ hands. They’re our future leaders & deserve a future full of options.
One-Time Fee Programs:
For these packages, you will have to book a consultation for pricing as the GrantMe tuition prices will vary depending on your goals and the results you want to achieve through the program.
Also, for scholarship & admission support, you can talk to one of GrantMe’s educators for a free consultation on which package fits you!
Scholarship Support Package
- Unlimited view on all scholarships
- Access to non-admission toolkits
- Access Curriculum Workshops
- Monthly Mentorship Calls
- 10x essay editing per month for the first year. Students who enrolled before Grade 12, have 10 edits until the end of Grade 12.
- Up to three 30 minute 1-on-1 calls
- Email, text, chat support.
- Up to Six 30 minute 1-on-1 Consultation Calls on:
- Academic planning
- Choosing a university
- Interview preparation
- 10x essay editing per month for the first year. Students who enrolled before Grade 12, have 10 edits per month until the end of Grade 12.
- Includes University Application Writing Editing Support
- Comprehensive University Application Review for up to 5 applications
- Access to admissions support toolkits
- Mentorship Webinars with GrantMe Mentors
- Curriculum Workshop Series including: Vision & Goals, Health & Well-Being, Community & Initiative Building, Writing, University Discovery and Preparation, Planning Your Finances, Career
- Deadline Tracking Support & Reminders
- Email & Live Chat Support
- Unlimited view on all scholarships!
These free GrantMe Consultations are aimed to provide you with a solid plan and an understanding of the support options available to you! They will be able to answer your questions and work out the best solution for you and your family.
During your online consultation, we will discuss:
- Our formula for winning scholarships, grants, and bursaries
- University admissions assistance
- Essay writing tools and editing support
- Career development workshops & webinars
During the call, you will get a list of scholarships, grants, and bursary matches. You will also learn the strategies to apply and win more awards and will also talk about the opportunity to join the GrantMe community!
Does the Call Cost Money?
Students in Grade 9-12, and their first year of university are eligible for a free consultation! All students studying in Canada, including permanent residents, are eligible.
What is the price of the call?
While most consultations cost $100-200/hour, the call with GrantMe does not cost money, and it is designed to give you a clear plan and an idea of the opportunities available to you at GrantMe. If you are a fit for our program and think we can help you achieve results, we will let you know!
If that’s the case, we will go over the GrantMe tuition to get started. If we’re not a fit for you, we’ll be upfront about that and share the best options for you.
Don’t just take our word for it but hear from our students and their experiences at GrantMe by heading to our Twitter Review page. For more free resources, head to our blog, YouTube and Instagram pages for free information about scholarship applications, admissions and more!