Am I eligible for the program?
You are eligible if you:
- Are currently in grade 10, 11 or 12 at this time
- Are currently a post-secondary student (undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D.)
- Are taking a gap year
- CEGEP students are also eligible
- Live in any province or territory in Canada
You are not eligible if you:
- Live in any other country other than Canada (even if you are applying to a Canadian University)
- Are not a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
The program is competitive, so beyond the basic criteria above, we are looking for students with an academic average above 80% for high school students and 75% for post-secondary students and involvement in school and community initiatives.
If you'd like to learn about your scholarship eligibility and see if you're a good fit for the GrantMe Financial Freedom Mastery Program, test your eligibility below!