What are the results of students who go through your programs?
The best way to hear about the success of our students is to go to our SUCCESS STORIES page and listen to awesome interviews from people just like you. This gives you a great feel for how the top students in our program win high-ticket scholarships. Get an inside look at their journey to success as they are interviewed by our founder, Madison.
In terms of money, our students win an average of $9200 in scholarships.
Top students who started the process in Grades 10 or 11 wins anywhere from $30,000-$155,000 in scholarships in a single year. And they have several years to go. Those numbers add up.
Certain students (our “Super Students”) have a better chance of winning scholarships. These are:
- Students who use the program to build skills and gather tools, not just make a quick buck.
- Students who fully participate and communicate if they have issues.
- Students who take full ownership of their own results.
- Students who meet all deadlines and submit assignments.
- Students who engage in meaningful discussions with us and their peers.
- Students who are action-oriented. Even our staff watch in amazement as they fly past the bare minimum and go above and beyond in every way.
Our program is competitive and effective because we stay in communication. Regularly scheduled calls help our students consistently understand their eligibility and maintain motivation. Students have to be motivated to go the distance in applying the many tools we provide.
Click here to hear from real students who have found success in our programs.
You can also see our founder Madison on BreakfastTV explaining her own success story and how she developed GrantMe.