What to Expect as a GrantMe Student
Ever wonder what the life of a GrantMe student looks like? What do they do? What do they get from being a student in this platform? Read on to find out!
Your Time Commitment
Our dedicated team of scholarship experts are here to guide you every step of the way and help you reach your goals. However, this will require your commitment to become your future self. Typically, our students spend 2–3 hours a week to completing scholarship applications.
We created resources in our app that will help you make the most of your time when applying to scholarships. Check out our essay templates, toolkits, and webinars to help you save time and make the most of your scholarship applications!
Your Investment in Your Future
There is tuition to joining GrantMe's platform and accessing our support. Your educator will discuss the tuition to join during your Scholarship Assessment Interview if you are offered a spot. Of course, we don't want that to become a barrier to getting the support you need. If you are a good fit for our program, we will work with you to find a solution for you and your family.
How do we do it?
I think you already know it. We have digital elves that work hard to find scholarship matches for you. In addition to that, we
- have built a platform that connects you with scholarships that you are eligible for, based on the information that you provide,
- developed toolkits to guide you as you learn to use our platform,
- created the winning essays repository, which will help you set the standard for your essays,
- review your essays (yes, most scholarship applications require them!) and provide feedback to help you polish your application,
- provide continued learning through our mentorship webinars and curriculum workshops, and
- will sit down with you (on Zoom of course!) and develop a plan to help you succeed should you need more support!
Meet Past GrantMe Students
We get it. We want to meet these wonderful individuals as well. You can learn more about successful GrantMe students here: https://help.grantme.ca/article/62-where-can-i-find-more-information-about-your-program
Okay, Ready to Sign Up?
I know you are excited to get started. So are we! But before we make a long-term commitment, we want to make sure that you will be a great fit. We have a short quiz for you to fill out, Scholarship Eligibility Quiz. Once completed, our team will invite you to book a free scholarship consultation, where we will determine your scholarship eligibility and offer you a spot in the program!